Family Resilience Consultation, Phase 1, Children’s Centre
SEND Strategy Consultation
The Consultation period is from 30th October 2018 – 4th January 2019
Surrey County Council is proposing to close most of the children’s centres in the county and have opened the consultation on this.
Who we are
Opened in 2007 the Children's Centre is conveniently located on Green Lane opposite Loseley Fields Primary School. Occupying a former school building the Centre has a range of facilities and offers a wide range of services to support families and their children's development.
The Centre also has an Outreach Team who are able to visit families in your own homes to discuss their needs and support them in all aspects of the care and education of your children.
The Children's Centre brings together local health visitors, paediatric specialists, speech and language development officers, school and CAHMS nurses and local community and voluntary groups.
We aim to offer a service that can equip families to ensure their children are receiving the very best of local health and childcare services. We provide a great advice and information service.
So why not call in and see us, or call 01483 419325 and find out how Loseley Fields Children's Centre can help you and your children.
- A safe and secure place where parents/carers and children can meet others
- Play opportunities that promote children’s learning
- Activities that encourage healthy lifestyles
- Information on the Early Years Foundation Stage and Child Development
- Ideas to promote the role of parent/carer as a child’s first ‘teacher’
- Signposting to groups, events and services in our local community
This is your children’s centre so if you have any ideas on how to develop the services still further or you require advice and information then please contact via email or call into the centre.